(Press release. Photo: JimenaPulse) The Junta Municipal de Distrito de San Pablo de Buceite announces the 4th edition of its ‘Cuenca del Río Guadiaro’ (Guadiaro River Basin) photography competition that is part of the annual Guadiaro Interpretation Workshops to be held later in the autumn (date to be confirmed). The bases for the competition are as follows:>
- Open to professional or amateur photographers.
- Subject must be related to the landscape, flora and fauna of the Guadiaro River, or its cultural and economic potential.
- No limits to the amount of photos presented.
- Participants must adhere to the Code of Ethics of the Asociación Española de Fotógrafos de la Naturaleza (http://www.aefona.org) .
- Photos must be presented on 20×30 cm photo paper, or in High Quality digital format, in a sealed envelope that includes the participant’s data and a contact phone number.
- Closing deadline is on November 13th at 15.00 hours, though material sent by surface mail will be admitted after that, providing it was sent prior to the deadline.
- The jury will be made up of expert photographers, naturalists and representatives of the Junta Municipal de Distrito de San Pablo de Buceite.
- There are two prizes of €400 and €200 in cash.
- The best pictures will be selected to be exhibited during the 5th edition of the Guadiaro Interpretation Workshops.