(Press release) Jimena Council has opened its 2009 registration period for the Junta de Andalucía’s Rehabilitación de Viviendas programme. The deadline for registration is July 16. The system is the same as it has been in previous years: the Junta offers grants of 50% of the cost of renovation for homes that are>
over 10 years old, and the Council exempts payment of building licences and other applicable local taxes. Other conditions are:
- Total family income cannot exceed €14.967 for fiscal year 2007.
- The building cannot be less than 24m2.
- It cannot be classified as ‘outside of ordinances’.
- Maximum estimates for the job cannot be above €12,000.
- The applicant must be up to date with all fiscal obligations.
Documents to be presented:
- Photocopy of ID card (or Residencia Certificate) of each member of the family.
- Proof of ownership (Escritura or Compra–Venta).
- Income tax return for 2007 (presented in 2008) or certificate of income for each member of the household for 2007.
- Certificate of registration at Town Hall (empadronamiento).
- Detailed estimate of work to be carried out.
Application forms and information at:
SERVICIOS SOCIALES, AYUNTAMIENTO
(Social Services Department, in Casa de la Cultura building opposite the Town Hall)
Phones: 956 648 136 or 956 640 472